The IRIDE Bici Pista
Utilizing the hard won expertise gained from generations of racing at the nearby velodrome, the Gemmati Velocipedi factory is producing fixed gear track bikes to be available in the United States. These are of the highest quality and performance suitable for a connoisseur like yourself.
The complete track bicycle. The lightest and most refined bicycle in our lineup. Comprised of Miche Primato Pista gruppo with Supertype components, and a frame made from triple butted Columbus Niobium SL tubing, hand brazed into investment cast lugs.
results over time
Through years of experience, the Gemmati family has developed a frame with serious yet moderate geometry, resulting in an eminently ridable, quick, predictable, nimble, solid machine. The perfectly balanced handling characteristics are equally suitable for velodrome or pavement.
the highest performance
- Hand brazed lugged steel frame
- Tough powder coat finish
- Columbus Niobium SL triple butted steel alloy tubes
- Columbus Minimal full carbon fiber fork
- Non-drilled brake bridge
- No added braze ons or bottle mounts
- Miche Primato bottom bracket bearings
- Miche Supertype seat post
- Miche Primato Advanced crank set 144mm BCD 48 tooth
- Miche Pista chain
- Miche Primato cog and carrier system 16 tooth, fixed gear only
- Miche Pistard wheel set
- 700x23 Vittoria Zaffiro Pro kevlar bead clincher tires
Warning: This bicycle is for experienced fixed gear riders. It has no brakes. For expert riders only.