The Iride Bici Pista
results over time
Through generations of velodrome experience, the Gemmati family has developed a frame with serious yet moderate geometry, resulting in an eminently ridable, quick, predictable, nimble, solid machine. The perfectly balanced handling characteristics are equally suitable for velodrome or pavement.
The complete track bicycle. The lightest and most refined bicycle in our lineup. Comprised of Miche Primato Pista gruppo with Supertype components, and a frame made from triple butted Columbus Niobium SL tubing, hand brazed into investment cast lugs.
the highest performance
- Hand brazed lugged steel frame
- Tough powder coat finish
- Columbus Niobium SL triple butted steel alloy tubes
- Non-drilled brake bridge
- No added braze ons or bottle mounts
- Miche Primato bottom bracket bearings
- Miche Supertype seat post
- Miche Primato Advanced crank set 144mm BCD 48 tooth
- Miche Pista chain
- Miche Primato cog and carrier system 16 tooth, fixed gear only
- Miche Pistard wheel set
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro kevlar bead clincher tires
Warning: This bicycle is for experienced fixed gear riders. It has no brakes. For expert riders only.
Fork Option 1
1. Full carbon fork
- Full carbon fiber Columbus Minimal fork with carbon steerer tube
- 360 grams
Fork Option 2
2. carbon legs with steel steerer
- Carbon fiber legs with steel steerer tube
- 635 grams
Fork Option 3
3. steel lugged fork
- Full steel brazed lugged fork
- 797 grams
Optional Rack Mounts
Add this rack mount option if you would like the four braze-ons for screws to attach a rear carrier rack.